Principal Reduction Starts Here
Call one of our experienced & professional staff for a FREE consultation.
Our Principal Reduction Program is a Short Refinance
Our No Equity Refinance Program can help you refinance your mortgage back to the CURRENT market value without any repercussions!
The Lender accepts a payoff lower then the full amount they are owed and the Homeowner gets a new loan with a new investor.
A Short Refinance allows the homeowner to retain ownership of the property. Instead of the property being sold like a short sale, it is refinanced with a new lender.
You will get all of the negative equity instantly reduced.
Our Principal Reduction is:
NOT a Loan Modification
NOT a Short Sale
NOT a Forbearance
NOT a Lease Option
NOT a Money Merge Account
• Must have steady verifiable monthly income
• Only owner occupied primary residence will qualify at this time
• Homeowner must owe at least 20% more than what the home is worth today (must be upside down)
(must be under water) (125%-300% LTV-Loan to Value)
• CO-Borrowers are OK
• No additional Assets required
• Recent loan Modification is OK
• Any and all credit ratings will qualify
• No requirements for length of time on job
• No requirements for length of time on title
• Past Bankruptcy, discharged are OK (no current bankruptcy file in process today)
• Pre-foreclosure, Notice of Default, all OK
• Currently behind on payments, past lattes and partial payment history is OK
Benefits of the Principal Reduction Program for the Homeowner:
• Lower your monthly payment (monthly Payment may be reduced by 20%-50%)
• Reduction in principal balance to current value
• Keep your home, never lose Title/Ownership of your home
• No closing costs paid by homeowner
• 30 year fixed rate Mortgage
• No Credit score qualification required
• Rebuild your credit and become current on your mortgage
• Taxes and Insurance escrowed in with your monthly mortgage payment
• Low Interest rate (Interest rate depends on homeowner's personal situation and current prime rate)
* How long does the process take?
It takes approxiametly 3-5 months based on your lenders. Large lenders move faster than small, community based lenders.
* Will the Bank ask for my property to be reappraised?
In some cases they might, but if they ask fior your property to be appraised the cost is included in your fees so there will be no extra charge.
* Is it 100% guaranteed the Bank will agree to do this?
THIS IS IMPORTANT! No legtimate company can say that there is a 100% chance the lender will agree. there are cases, such as, they can't locate your original loan (which means you can take legal action against them), your loan is bundled with other loans and treated as a security (which means it can't be seperated), your second mortgage holder will not cooperate, the information you have provided us isn't accurate or complete, or your situation has significantly changed.
What we 100% guarantee:
If it can be done we will get it done!
How can we start?
First, you call us 1.800.563.7773
Second, we have to qualify you to make sure your eligible for the program.
Third, you need to sign our service agreement and make sure we have all the documents we need.
Fourth, we make sure the package is complete and presented to the Lender the way they like to see it.
Fifth, we smartly negotiate with your lender using our professional & experienced staff.